Sour Peach Gummies Instructions
Your favourite fuzzy gummy meets your favourite herbs. Great for at home and on the go medication.
1) Follow the infusion instructions for honey.
2) Mix the peach crystals with 1 cup of water.
3) Add the peach fluid, gelatin and honey to a small pot. Bring to a light boil and stiir.
4) Once the gelatin is fully dissolved, remove the pot from heat and pour or spoon the mixture into your mold. If you don't have a gummy mold or ice cube tray to shape the gummies, pour into a shallow pan or tray.
5) Place in the freezer for 15 minutes to cool.
6) Remove the gummies from the mold or cut the gelatin in the tray into bite sized gummies.
7) (Optional) To add sour flavour to the gummies there are two options: the quick option is to add the sour sugar at step 3 but for the classic sugar coated exterior, place the gummies on a rack and let sit for 24 hours, flip and repeat. Once the exterior of the gummies are dry, pour the sour sugar mix into a bowl and toss the gummies in the mix. If the gummies are not properly dried the coating will absorb moisture and become slimy.