Vanilla Ice Cream Instructions
Something so good, you have to try it once. It might not be the healthiest way to medicate but it's ok to indulge once in a while right? NO MACHINE REQUIRED!
1) Follow infusion instructions for honey.
2) Add Milk powder to 1/2 cup of water and stir.
3) Pour the Whipped cream mix and the reconstituted milk in a mixer and mix on full speed until stiff peaks form. This step can also be done in a bowl with a whisk but will take a while.
4) In a separate pan, pour 1 can of condensed milk and the infused honey and mix.
5) Add 1 heaping tablespoon of the whip cream to the condensed milk and honey mixture to lighten the mix.
6) Mix in the rest of the whip cream. Do not over mix! Leave the final mix incorporated but still chunky.
7) Freeze in a deep freezer, or at -18 degrees celsius, for at least 6 hours.
8) Scoop and enjoy.